Lucy, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Lawyer
26798026

1. Is there a way to find out if my lawyer was present for

1. Is there a way to find out if my lawyer was present for my summary judgement?

2. If I hire a new lawyer, how can I track how I am being represented in court. In short, I will like to know if I am being properly represented. Is it possible to get a transcript of each proceeding?
3. What am I expected to do with the document sent to me as a result of summary judgment? How is such document handled?

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I'd be happy to answer your questions today.

1. If the judge issued a written opinion, it may state whether the parties appeared for oral argument. You can also see if the docket says anything. You may also just want to ask the clerk of the court or the other party if he was there. You can also ask the clerk of the court if there was a court reporter present and, if so, you can contact the reporter to request a transcript.

2. Not all proceedings are recorded. You can hire someone to attend all of the proceedings and make transcripts, but that could get pretty expensive. Another option is to attend all proceedings with him, to the extent possible.

3. This is pretty general, so it's hard to say. If you're looking at the court's judgment, and it orders you to do something, then you would do whatever it is ordering you to do. You would also have 30 days after the entry of judgment to file a Notice of Appeal. If summary judgment was denied, then the case will proceed to trial. In that case, you would want to talk to your lawyer about the next step - you may need additional discovery, or it may be time to schedule a court date.