Roger, Attorney
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters

I have been injured in this job more than once. I fell on

Customer Question

I have been injured in this job more than once. I fell on both knees, on cement, while stepping up and down a platform, all day long. they extended the platform after the fact. I also fell when I caught my foot on a drill cord that was too long. They shortened all the drill cords after the fact. All accidents waiting to happen. Can I sue?????
Expert:  Roger replied 5 years ago.

Hi - my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm a litigation attorney here to assist you.

If you've been injured on the job, your remedy is to file a worker's compensation claim. Thus, if you have other injuries, you will need to file comp claims on those issues as well.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
<p> Hurt my elbow on January 13,2011, which radiated to my wrist and shoulder. My arm has not been the same since!!!!! Workers Comp. is cutting me off. This has not been the only injury in my workplace I have had. Most of the injuries were accidents waiting to happen. I fell twice and they fixed the problem after-the-fact. I have work at my production job for almost 10 years. Can I sue the company if I can prove all this happened????</p>
Expert:  Roger replied 5 years ago.
There is a statute of limitations on the claims you can make, so some of this will not be actionable because it has occurred too long ago.