Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Attorney
Experience:  Lawyer & Real Estate Broker, 30+ years, foreclosure, land contracts, inheritance, probate.
18215332

The Natural Gas Contractors are burying pipes on the dead road

The Natural Gas Contractors are burying pipes on the dead road outside my fence. But earlier today, they knock on my door and tell me to look inside my garage and house (fence then driveway then garage and fence, driveway then bushes then dirty kitchen on my side house); they asked me if the mud came inside the house or on the garage. I went out and found that there were more than 3 inches of mud that came out of my bushes and spilled to the driveway bigtime. Do you think they made a damage under the side of my house or any foundation damage. I also have sprinkler system on that side of the house. Please advise on what i have to do if i will have a long term damage in this natural gas process. Thanks.

I am a legal expert at Justanswer. I have reviewed your question and will be helping you today.

what outcome do you want? what are the damages?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I want to get your expert's opinion if the coming out of mud from under the bushes soil which is on the side of my house will have a long term damage in my house foundation or any cracking of the floors in the futire that will render my house inhabitable.
This falls outside of my expertise as a lawyer so I will have to opt out and open the question.

You need to have a building contractor inspect the area and tell you if you have any damage to your home, outbuildings or sprinkler system. The damages should be reported to the contractor who is doing the work. They have bonds and insurance for that purpose.

I have answered your question. Please click on ACCEPT so that I will be compensated. BONUSES for quick and helpful responses are very appreciated. If you wish clarification of the answer, please send me a "Reply". If you have additional questions, I would be happy to assist, but as a courtesy I respectfully XXXXX XXXXX you ACCEPT the answer to your first question before branching off into other new questions. Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX will be standing by.

Irwin Law, Attorney
Experience: Lawyer & Real Estate Broker, 30+ years, foreclosure, land contracts, inheritance, probate.