LawHelpNow
LawHelpNow, Attorney/Lawyer
Experience:  Relax. Let's work together. Practical solutions.
6761470

What is the procedural history on State of Connecticut v. Paul

What is the procedural history on State of Connecticut v. Paul E. Daley?
Expert:  LawHelpNow replied 3 years ago.

Thanks so much for choosing this forum to pose your important legal question. I will do my best to give you some honest and accurate guidance as I answer your question.

1. I am a licensed attorney with criminal law experience. I will be glad to try and answer your question. I hope that the following information will be helpful to you, but please just write back if you have any follow-up questions or need clarification on anything after reviewing the following information.
  2. "What is the procedural history on State of Connecticut v. Paul E. Daley?" The trial court dismissed (with prejudice) the charges against the defendant. On review, the Supreme Court of Connecticut found error, vacated the judgment of dismissal, and remanded the case back to the lower court for further proceedings.
  3. I hope that makes sense, but please do not hesitate to write back if needed. I shall be signing off soon to attend to some other professional obligations. Please rest assured, however, that I will be sure to check for any updated posts from you when I return to this online forum. I hope all works out.

I hope that this information has been helpful to you. If we can be of any further assistance please free to use our service again. Best wishes for a successful outcome.

If my answer has been helpful to you, please click "ACCEPT" so that I may be paid. This is the only way that I will receive compensation for the work performed. Please consider clicking "BONUS" as a nice way of saying "thanks" for a job well done. Clicking "FEEDBACK" to leave your positive comments is always greatly appreciated.

The information provided is general in nature only and should not be construed as legal advice. By using this forum, you acknowledge that no attorney-client relationship has been created between you and Benjamin M. Burt, Jr., Esq. You should always consult with a lawyer in your state.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

could I use this answer in a brief for class

Hello again,

Thanks for writing back -- good to hear from you.

I do ask that you kindly press "Accept" to process my answer.

I have no objection whatsoever for you doing so.

I hope that helps a bit more and that things work out.

Take care and thanks again for choosing JustAnswer®!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
since a brief is only one page long, is this enough of an answer?

Hello there,

Will you please select the green "Accept" button on the honor system? I receive no salary or wages for my services. Many thanks in advance!

That would depend upon the requirements of the assignment. Truthfully, it is a pretty straightforward case in terms of procedural history. If you need more material, here is the text of the actual opinion: 189 Conn. 718

LawHelpNow, Attorney/Lawyer
Experience: Relax. Let's work together. Practical solutions.