Justice4U
Justice4U, Attorney
Experience:  Broad base of legal experience.
16110456

what is the law for not stating all your payrol dollars

Customer Question

Expert:  Justice4U replied 6 years ago.

Please click the ACCEPT button, even if you have placed a deposit or are on a subscription plan.

Are you asking if it is legal for an employer to under report the amount paid to an employee?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
no on a audit by your carrie if you under report on the audit what can they do to you or the company
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

no on a audit by your carrier if you under report on the audit what can they do to you or the company

Expert:  Justice4U replied 6 years ago.
I think you are stating an audit by your carrier, so I would assume this would be an insurance carrier. At most the insurance policy could be dropped in that situation. There would be no ramification for the person, rather the company could be faced with a dropped policy.

If you are stating an audit by the IRS or a state entity, there could be fines and penalties against the company or the person who prepared the documents for the company.

Thank you