Daniel Solutions
Daniel Solutions, Lawyer (JD)
Experience:  Practing General Attorney,

How do I seal a arrest in 2004 In Atlanta,Ga

Customer Question

How do I seal a arrest in 2004? In Atlanta,Ga
Expert:  Daniel Solutions replied 5 years ago.
Thank you for allowing us to assist you with this problem. I am not fully aware of what prior steps you have taken.

Obtain a copy of the "clear log request" form. Can be found on this site on the Internet in the Georgia Bureau of Investigation, or you can ask for legal institutions in their jurisdiction, you are arrested. Remember, you must complete each event to wipe out a separate application.

Completion of the first part of the demand - which involves himself and the situation surrounding the basic information you arrested.

Submit the form, the arrest of legal institutions, and complete Section 2. The Agency will submit an application, the Attorney General, who is to accept or reject any application you choose to leave at 3. If the request is approved, will be returned to you.