How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Daniel Solutions Your Own Question
Daniel Solutions
Daniel Solutions, Lawyer (JD)
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 9934
Experience:  Practing General Attorney,
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Daniel Solutions is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

i have a friend that i added to my phone service and we arent

This answer was rated:

i have a friend that i added to my phone service and we arent friends anymore and she refusing to turn in the phone and to pay for it can i sue her for all the charges i got because of her phone?
Thank you for allowing us to assist you with this problem. I am not fully aware of what prior steps you have taken.

Im sorry you have this problem but the phone was a gift and unless you she voluntarily turns in the phone you can not force the return of the phone. When you added her to account you agreed to be legally obligated to pay the costs so the only thing you can do is call the cell phone company and have them turn off that phone. If the phone is under contract, meaning that you would have to pay for early termination of that number then you should keep the number but suspend the service so that the phone can not be used. You can keep it suspended for the remainer of the contract obligation.
Daniel Solutions and 3 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you