Daniel Solutions
Daniel Solutions, Lawyer (JD)
Experience:  Practing General Attorney,
5180018

i have a friend that i added to my phone service and we arent

i have a friend that i added to my phone service and we arent friends anymore and she refusing to turn in the phone and to pay for it can i sue her for all the charges i got because of her phone?
Thank you for allowing us to assist you with this problem. I am not fully aware of what prior steps you have taken.

Im sorry you have this problem but the phone was a gift and unless you she voluntarily turns in the phone you can not force the return of the phone. When you added her to account you agreed to be legally obligated to pay the costs so the only thing you can do is call the cell phone company and have them turn off that phone. If the phone is under contract, meaning that you would have to pay for early termination of that number then you should keep the number but suspend the service so that the phone can not be used. You can keep it suspended for the remainer of the contract obligation.