INFOLAWYER, Attorney
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses
11313492

No there is no judgement in court

Customer Question

No there is no judgement in court
Expert:  INFOLAWYER replied 5 years ago.

INFOLAWYER :

Hello, I am a legal expert at Justanswer. I have reviewed your question and will be helping you today.

INFOLAWYER :

If there is no judgment the claim is time barred

INFOLAWYER :

which means it can no longer be collected

INFOLAWYER :

You may warn them to cease and desist pursuing you

INFOLAWYER :

I hope you found the answer fast and straightforward. Please remember to click ACCEPT - as it is the only way I get credit and paid for your answer - even if you have a deposit or membership with justanswer.

If you need any clarification or other information, just click REPLY before or after you click accept. I am happy to follow up to your satisfaction! On very rare occasion, there may be a delay between responses if I am taking a break or helping other customers.

Leaving a BONUS is always appreciated! Positive Feedback is also very much appreciated.

I wish I could always provide good news to customers but sometimes that is not the case. I prefer and you deserve no less than the truth. Telling you what you want to hear is irresponsible of me and unfair to you so please keep that in mind. That said, even in a bad news situation, I try to give options if they exist.

You can always request me in the future - just begin the question with “This Question is for INFOLAWYER…”