INFOLAWYER, Attorney
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses
11313492

I am a holder of a Note secured by a Deed of Trust. The note

I am a holder of a Note secured by a Deed of Trust. The note will become due and payable on June 1, 2011. Do I need to send a written notice to the borrower to this effect and if yes, how many days in advance do I need to sent it to the borrower
Expert:  INFOLAWYER replied 5 years ago.

I am a legal expert at Justanswer. I have reviewed your question and will be helping you today.

You are not required to do so unless the note expressly provides for it (which is most rare) If there is a default, the note often calls for a 7 day notice.

I hope you found the answer fast and straightforward. Please remember to click ACCEPT - as it is the only way I get credit and paid for your answer - even if you have a deposit or membership with justanswer.

If you need any clarification or other information, just click REPLY before or after you click accept. I am happy to follow up to your satisfaction! On very rare occasion, there may be a delay between responses if I am taking a break or helping other customers.

Leaving a BONUS is always appreciated! Positive Feedback is also very much appreciated.

I wish I could always provide good news to customers but sometimes that is not the case. I prefer and you deserve no less than the truth. Telling you what you want to hear is irresponsible of me and unfair to you so please keep that in mind. That said, even in a bad news situation, I try to give options if they exist.

You can always request me in the future - just begin the question with “This Question is for INFOLAWYER…”