Roger, Attorney
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters
6704987

I am out on parole after being in jail and than boot camp (for

I am out on parole after being in jail and than boot camp (for drug charges) still have 2 more years on parole. I was stopped for a DUI in Delaware County<PA 1st offense highest level - if I am found guilty will have to go back to do all of my time
Expert:  Roger replied 5 years ago.

Hi - my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm a litigation attorney here to assist you.

Technically, even being charged or arrested is enough to violate the terms of your parole. However, it is up to your probation officer to determine whether or not to revoke you just because of the charge. But, if you're convicted of the DUI, it will likely revoke your parole.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

I don't have a probation officer I have a parole officer. Does that make a difference? Is this more series because I am on parole and not probation? If I were to go back to jail -how much of my time would I have to do?

Expert:  Roger replied 5 years ago.

It's the same thing - sorry for interchanging the titles.

It's not more serious because you're on parole. If you violate parole or probation, you are revoked and subject to serving the sentence that you had been relieved of.

If you are revoked, the judge would send you back for the remainder of your sentence. However, you would be entitled to early release for good behavior, etc.