Jane Doe Deer
Jane Doe Deer, Attorney
Experience:  Atty. since 1986; Plain English answers to family law, employment, landlord-tenant, & other questions

Expert:  Jane Doe Deer replied 5 years ago.

Jane Doe Deer :

Thank you for contacting Just Answer. I look forward to assisting you.

While we write back and forth, please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don’t know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me. Sometimes I’m unable to read your entire question until AFTER I write back to you.

Although it’s usually five minutes, sometimes there can be a delay of an hour or more in between my answers because I may be researching the answer to your question, helping other customers, or taking a break. If we are writing late at night, I may have to go to sleep and resume helping you the following morning.

Or, if we are chatting, and I don’t hear back from you for an extended period of time, I will move on to other customers and then come back later to check for replies or follow-up questions from you.

I need the following information before I can answer your question:

1. Can you please tell me what US state or country is involved in your question? I cannot see it on my screen right now. I may need to research your state-specific law.

2. Is the guardianship for someone over or under 18?

3. WHY do you want to cancel the guardianship (very briefly, please)

Please be aware that and are pay-for-answer web companies. You have offered to pay $38 for my work and I just need your acknowledgement that you will pay JustAnswer and me for the answer (as long as you are satisfied that I answered your question, of course).

I'll look forward to hearing from you,

Jane Doe Deer