Roger, Attorney
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters

My Son and his ex both live in Indpls and share custody of

My Son and his ex both live in Indpls and share custody of their 9 &6 year old sons. She left our son for a man she meant on the Internet. Anyway our grandsons were always pretty healthy until her boyfriend moved in with 2 Ferrets and 2 birds who have the run of the Apt.
About one month later they began being sick all the time, unexplained vomiting, strep throat two or three times each, flu like, on and on. Do I have a right as a grandmother to ask for a home inspection and what agency would I contact. Kathy Erb
Expert:  Roger replied 5 years ago.

Hi - my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm a litigation attorney here to assist you.

You can report this to your local child services office ( and they will perform an investigation to determine whether or not the property is suitable for the children to live there.