Roger, Attorney
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters
6704987

How far back does mata in memphis,tn.also called midsouth transport

How far back does mata in memphis,tn.also called midsouth transport service,how far do they go back background check
Expert:  Roger replied 5 years ago.
Hi - my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm a litigation attorney in Tennessee.

Usually, all background checks look back 7 years unless it is for a security position, in which case they will look 10 years or more.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
On my application ,I answered no to the felony question,and in 1998 I was convicted of drug charge with probation,I went for interview with mata the city bus company and I'm concerned
Expert:  Roger replied 5 years ago.

If the drug charge was a felony, it will show up if they do a check that far back. However, most checks only go back 7 years.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I want to know about this specific company and their background check procedures.
Expert:  Roger replied 5 years ago.
These aren't disclosed. All I can tell you is what the normal procedure is. In my experience and practice in Tennessee, 7 years is normal unless it is for a security position, and in that case, it's 10 years.
Expert:  Roger replied 5 years ago.