Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

I am a Florist. In order to either receive or send orders to

Customer Question

I am a Florist. In order to either receive or send orders to Florists in other areas of the country, I have to subscribe to a Floral Service. Obviously, for them to stay in business, they have to charge a fee for their service. They charge both me and the receiving florist for the service. Unfortunately, they are taking advantage of both the sending and receiving florist by extracting enormous fees, and no one except them makes any money. As an example, I had over $3,000.00 worth of Incoming Orders, and should have received about $2,400.00 Dollars. After all their Charges and Fees, I ended up owing them about $250.00!!!!. I've talked to other Florists, and they have had the same experience. I want to know how to arrange a Class Action Suit against this Corp? Please contact me at: Allen K. Collins (Work) XXX-XXX-XXXX. (Cell 850- 303- 3145) E-mail:[email protected] Thank you.
Expert:  MShore replied 5 years ago.
Thank you for the post Karen, I am happy to assist you by answering your questions. Unfortunately, Legal Experts are not able to contact you via telephone or email, but only through the Just Answer forum. Would you like to continue?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
First of all, my name is not KAREN, it is Allen. I, as any normal individual would have assumed that I was talking to a Licensed Attourney! Apparently, I was DECEIVED, I really have no furthur need to talk to a Para Legal. Please Refund my money. Thank you, Allen K. Collins
Expert:  MShore replied 5 years ago.
Allen, please pardon me with mistaking your name. I am a licensed attorney. Where in my profile do you see me listed as a paralegal?