Richard, Attorney
Experience:  Attorney with 29 years of experience.

What is the enforceability of a contract where there is a clause

What is the enforceability of a contract where there is a clause stating:

"Exclusivity milestones metrics must be agreed to by both parties within 30 days from the date of this agreement and added as an addendum to this agreement."

... and where several other similar clauses with 30-day time limits exist, but where none were never completed or signed? Does this lack render the entire contract null and void?

Good evening. If there were essential terms of the contract that were required to be agreed upon by the parties within 30 days of the date the agreement was signed, then the contract becomes unenforceable and the contract is terminated.

I hope this has given you the guidance you were seeking. I wish you the best of luck!

If you have a follow-up question, please remember that there might be a delay between your follow up questions and my answers because I may be helping other clients or taking a break.

If I have adequately answered your question, even though the answer might not have been the one for which you hoped, I would appreciate it if you would please click the GREEN ACCEPT button so that I receive credit for my work; otherwise, though you have made a deposit, I do not receive credit.

If you need additional clarification on this question after clicking ACCEPT, please do not hesitate to click Reply and I will be happy to do what I can to help you further. Thanks for allowing me to be of service to you.

The information given here is not legal advice. As all states have different intricacies in their laws, the information given is general only. This communication does not establish an attorney-client relationship with you. I hope this answer has been helpful to you.