Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Attorney
Experience:  Lawyer & Real Estate Broker, 30+ years, foreclosure, land contracts, inheritance, probate.

Is it just Oklahoma or would another state turn a child custody

Customer Question

Would other states besides Oklahoma turn a child custody situation all around based on a public defender, and a skilled lying lawyer that presents false evidence from DHS against me to turn my situation from being the parent who was the custodial primary residential parent to being the parent that is noncustodial and less time and paying child support when I was paid child support? Is this common for women to pay child support and have this turned around? I've only heard of it with men. I thought women had a birth right with children.
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 5 years ago.

Yes, women may be ordered to pay child support when the circumstances warrant it. There are no laws which specify preference for custody based solely on gender.

If I have answered your question please click on ACCEPT so that I will be compensated. If you wish clarification of the answer, please send me a "Reply". BONUSES for quick and helpful responses are very appreciated. If you have additional questions, I would be happy to assist, but as a courtesy I respectfully request that you ACCEPT the answer to your first question before branching off into other new questions. Thanks, and I will be standing by.