How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask lwpat Your Own Question
lwpat, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 25386
Experience:  Actively practicing trial attorney
Type Your Legal Question Here...
lwpat is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Contemt of custody order due to neglect, bullying, badmouthing

Customer Question

Contemt of custody order due to neglect, bullying, badmouthing another parent.
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  lwpat replied 6 years ago.
Thank you for your question and for using JA. Please click accept so I will receive credit from JA for my time.

I am an attorney and would be happy to assist you with your question. While I am permitted to provide you with information, I am prohibited by and various state bar associations and state laws from giving legal advice, representing you, or entering into any relationship other than providing information through this forum. Also, is a site on which information is provided for a fee, it is not a free site. However we cannot actually draft any documents for you, only provide information. Do you accept these terms? Please answer yes or no to continue. Thank you.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
What info do you need? Can you call me? Are you a divorce attorney? We've been separated for 3 years, have 3 children. 18 year old wanted to live with me, but lives wit the father, 13 and 10 year old have 50/50 custody.13 year old stoped going to his father
Expert:  lwpat replied 6 years ago.
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Can you call me XXX-XXX-XXXX
Expert:  lwpat replied 6 years ago.
As I mentioned in my first post, we cannot actually perform any services. We can only answer questions posted on the site.

An accept for my time is always appreciated.

Related Legal Questions