lwpat, Attorney
Experience:  Actively practicing trial attorney

Contemt of custody order due to neglect, bullying, badmouthing

Customer Question

Contemt of custody order due to neglect, bullying, badmouthing another parent.
Expert:  lwpat replied 5 years ago.
Thank you for your question and for using JA. Please click accept so I will receive credit from JA for my time.

I am an attorney and would be happy to assist you with your question. While I am permitted to provide you with information, I am prohibited by and various state bar associations and state laws from giving legal advice, representing you, or entering into any relationship other than providing information through this forum. Also, is a site on which information is provided for a fee, it is not a free site. However we cannot actually draft any documents for you, only provide information. Do you accept these terms? Please answer yes or no to continue. Thank you.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
What info do you need? Can you call me? Are you a divorce attorney? We've been separated for 3 years, have 3 children. 18 year old wanted to live with me, but lives wit the father, 13 and 10 year old have 50/50 custody.13 year old stoped going to his father
Expert:  lwpat replied 5 years ago.
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Can you call me XXX-XXX-XXXX
Expert:  lwpat replied 5 years ago.
As I mentioned in my first post, we cannot actually perform any services. We can only answer questions posted on the site.

An accept for my time is always appreciated.