Richard - Bizlaw
Richard - Bizlaw, Attorney
Experience:  30 years experience corporate, litigation, international

I am married to to two men at the same time I want to divorce

I am married to to two men at the same time I want to divorce them both,they both left without notice or contact info therefore I don't know any info on them concerning wherw they live,work etc.

You have to divorce the first man you married. The second marriage is void as it was illegal and you will get an annulment for it and not a divorce. To get the annulment you file a petition with the facts and the marriage certificate from the first marriage. Since you cannot serve the person, you will seek an order to serve him by publication.

The first person you will file a petition for divorce. Again you will apply to the court for an order permitting service of the divorce petition by publication. In that way you can get the divorce.

If this answer is responsive to your question, please accept it. That is how we are compensated. I would also be appreciated if you provided feed back on your view of the answer. Finally, if the answer was especially helpful you can provide a bonus. If I can be of further assistance or you have other questions in the future you can ask for me and reach me at this site.

This communication is not intended as legal advice. A local attorney should always be consulted for legal advice. No client/attorney relationship is intended or created by this communication.