NateLawAnswers
NateLawAnswers, Attorney
Experience:  Over 8 years of legal practice.
11217539

[email protected] i am 68 with osteoartis ilveiniving mea

Customer Question

[email protected] i am 68 with osteoartis ilveiniving mea condo hoa refuseg. .gi..ving me a ..handicap park where do i aply...i ask the hoa president ken he told methere is no space  for that i walked the entire complex and found there were h c p all over in cludin g across from my unit please . a let me use a diffrent card. instesd  there is a limited use on the visa i gave thanks
Expert:  NateLawAnswers replied 5 years ago.
Thank you for your question.

Based on everything you told me, this looks like a classic American with Disabilities Act violation. You need to let the HOA know that you are going to report them (how to do so is well explained here). This is certainly an illegal act by the HOA and you should not hesitate to press your interests.

I will be happy to follow up with you if you have additional questions. In the meantime, please click ACCEPT so that I can get credit for answering your question.

Thanks!

Nathan Moore
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
THANKS\ FNTITYOR RESPONDING , I WII HAVE TO TAKE MY COMPLAIN TO A N OFFICE DEPT OR A REPRESENTITIVE WII LL YOU KINDLY POINT ME TO THE APPROPREATE ENTETY .I REALLY DONT WANT TO
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
IS IS THERE NO DISABILITY PERSONEL WHO COULD ENTERVENE BY WRITING TO THE BOARD?