Richard - Bizlaw
Richard - Bizlaw, Attorney
Experience:  30 years experience corporate, litigation, international

what is Florida Statute 794.011.8c and what does it mean also

Customer Question

what is Florida Statute 794.011.8c and what does it mean also what does case resulted programmatically mean?
Expert:  Richard - Bizlaw replied 5 years ago.

Statute 794.011(8)(c) describes the crime of sexual battery which consists of having oral, anal or vaginal penetration with the sexual organ of another person where the victim is in a family member or is the custody of the person committing the act where the victim is less than the age of 12. The consent of the victim is not a defense if the victim is less than the age of 12.

I do not know what the reference to programmactically means without more of a frame of reference.

If this answer is responsive to your question, please accept it. That is how we are compensated. I would also be appreciated if you provided feed back on your view of the answer. Finally, if the answer was especially helpful you can provide a bonus. If I can be of further assistance or you have other questions in the future you can ask for me and reach me at this site.

This communication is not intended as legal advice. A local attorney should always be consulted for legal advice. No client/attorney relationship is intended or created by this communication.