Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
10285032

The pulse” of the governments response to an emergency that

The “pulse” of the government’s response to an emergency that helps to reduce problems
is the
A. local police patrol. C. FEMA center.
B. emergency operations center. D. Public Information Office.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 5 years ago.
It would be the public information office to explain to the public what is going on that reduces future problems with the public in an emergency. However, as far as reducing problems in emergency response, it would be the operations center. But not knowing the actual context of the question and what it is coming from I cannot be more certain.

I hope you found my answer helpful, please click on the GREEN ACCEPT button above for my answer (EVEN IF YOU ARE A SUBSCRIPTION MEMBER). This is necessary for me to be paid for my work and so that I can get credit for assisting you. Your question will not close, and you will still have the opportunity to follow-up if needed. Leaving a bonus and positive feedback is not required, but doing so is certainly appreciated!

Please remember this is a dialog if you have follow up questions please use the REPLY button and ask. If you have additional questions, please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me. Please consider that I am answering the question or question that is posed in your posting based upon my reading of your post and sometimes misunderstandings can occur. If I did not answer the question you thought you were asking, please respond with the specific question you wanted answered.

Also remember, sometimes the law does not support what we want it to support, but that is not the fault of the person answering the question, so please be courteous.

There can also be a delay of an hour or more in between my answers because I may be helping other customers or taking a break.

PLEASE NOTE WELL: IF YOU CLICK OPT OUT I CANNOT REPLY TO YOUR FOLLOW UP QUESTIONS AND YOU MAY NEVER GET ANY REPLY OR IT WILL DELAY MY ABILITY TO REPLY TO YOU. Also, if you use RELIST, I MAY NOT SEE YOUR RESPONSE AND IT WILL DELAY YOUR REPLY.

You can always request me through my profile at http://www.justanswer.com/profile.aspx?PF=10285032&FID=39 or beginning your question with “For PaulMJD…”

YOU CAN ALSO GO TO http://www.justanswer.com/lp/19qy-PaulMJD and request me.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Well, hmm let's skip that question since we are not sure. Can you see if you know this one?

As a school resource officer, which of the following predictors of violence would you look
for among the students?
A. Socially isolated students C. Students from broken homes
B. Bullied students D. Individual behavior
Individual behavior is the best indicator, since all of the others do not necessarily mean there is going to be violent behavior.