Sam, Attorney at Law
Experience:  More than 20 years of experience practicing law.
10707909

Is it illegal to rip someone off

Is it illegal to rip someone off?

Hi

So are you saying that towards the end of the month that you have already paid for in advance, you don't get service?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Yes. I have unlimited talk and text until tomorrow, and today I was unable to send a text message. I paid for unlimited text messages as well as calls, and when I called them to verify they said it doesn't expire until tomorrow. When I talked to a customer service representative they said they couldn't do anything about it.

Hi

You should report them to the FCC. Now here is the information on how to file that complaint.

Hit the Wireless Telephone prompt and then follow from there. No, they cannot cut you short if you have paid. The FCC oversees the cell phone companies and once reported, if is possible for you to get a reimbursement.

If you have further questions, you may post them here and i will continue to assist. Otherwise, even if you have a subscription with JA please remember to ACCEPT my answer as that is the only way I can get credit for my time and information in this matter. Thank you and good luck