Daniel Solutions
Daniel Solutions, Lawyer (JD)
Experience:  Practing General Attorney,

ihad cPs visited my home . everythng were fine.The case worker

ihad cPs visited my home . everythng were fine.The case worker says the case is unfounded and sealed.She is telling iam getting a letter in mail which will indicate harsh words and i have to accePt it because it is as er law.this is not right because we are good to children and because of my neighbor who always gives trouble to my ids it haPPened. i would like to know if the case worker message is right about that mandatory letter.lz kindly helP me.
thanks a lot.
Expert:  Daniel Solutions replied 5 years ago.
Thank you for allowing us to assist you with this problem. I am not fully aware of what prior steps you have taken.

If the allegation is unfounded then there should not be harsh statements as to what existed in your situation. If there were no problems with your home or the treatment of the children then there would be no harsh statements. However, if there were some problems though not rising to the level necessary to remove the children, then those negative statements can be reported. If you do not agree you can challenge the allegations when the report/letter is received.