LawHelpNow, Attorney/Lawyer
Experience:  Relax. Let's work together. Practical solutions.

The pulse” of the governments response to an emergency that

The “pulse” of the government’s response to an emergency that helps to reduce problems
is the
A. local police patrol. C. FEMA center.
B. emergency operations center. D. Public Information Office.
Expert:  LawHelpNow replied 5 years ago.

NOTE: My apologies for a technical issue that seems to be removing my original spacing. If the text of my message appears difficult to read and/or random numbers appear to have been inserted, I am sorry for any inconvenience. I have submitted a report to our system for handling. Thanks for your patience!

Thanks so much for choosing this forum to pose your important legal question. I will do my best to give you some honest and accurate guidance as I answer your question.

1. I am a licensed attorney with governmental law experience. I will be glad to try and answer your question. I hope that the following information will be helpful to you, but please just write back if you have any follow-up questions or need clarification on anything after reviewing the following information.
  2. "The "pulse" of the government's response to an emergency that helps to reduce problems is the..." The correct answer is "C. FEMA center." The other agencies listed are certainly each integral, but the Federal Emergency Management Agency is the "pulse" in terms of centralized coordination of response efforts and evaluating the efficacy thereof.
  3. I hope that makes sense, but please do not hesitate to write back if needed. I shall be signing off soon to attend to some other professional obligations. Please rest assured, however, that I will be sure to check for any updated posts from you when I return to this online forum. I hope all works.

I hope that this information has been helpful to you. If we can be of any further assistance please free to use our service again. Best wishes for a successful outcome.

If my answer has been helpful to you, please click "ACCEPT" so that I may be paid. This is the only way that I will receive compensation for the work performed. Please consider clicking "BONUS" as a nice way of saying "thanks" for a job well done. Clicking "FEEDBACK" to leave your positive comments is always greatly appreciated.

The information provided is general in nature only and should not be construed as legal advice. By using this forum, you acknowledge that no attorney-client relationship has been created between you and Benjamin M. Burt, Jr., Esq. You should always consult with a lawyer in your state.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Hello Benjamin, can you explain why B couldnt be the answer?