INFOLAWYER, Attorney
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses
11313492

If the judge rules that an individual has to take on the responsibility

If the judge rules that an individual has to take on the responsibility of a child that is not his and it has been proven through DNA. What can you do, because it not fair that someone would have to take on the responsibility of another mans child.
Expert:  INFOLAWYER replied 5 years ago.

INFOLAWYER :

Hello, I am legal expert at Justanswer and I will be helping you with your question today.

INFOLAWYER :

If the decision is without basis, one may pursue an appeal of the decision

INFOLAWYER :

It is best also having a lawyer on hand to present the error in the determination for reconsideration

INFOLAWYER :

martindale.com is an excellent source

JACUSTOMER-2fwboa8z- :

ok

INFOLAWYER :

If you have a follow-up question, please remember that there might be a delay between your follow up question and my answer because I may be helping other customers or taking a break.

If I have adequately answered your question, even though the answer might not have been the one for which you hoped, I would appreciate it if you would please click the GREEN ACCEPT button so that I receive credit for my work; otherwise, though you have made a deposit, I do not receive credit. Leaving a BONUS and POSITIVE FEEDBACK after you ACCEPT are also very much appreciated.

If you need additional clarification on this question after clicking ACCEPT, please do not hesitate to click Reply and I will be happy to do what I can to help you further. Thanks for allowing me to be of service to you. I wish you best of luck and a prosperous 2011.

JACUSTOMER-2fwboa8z- :

Are you saying an appeal has to be done.

INFOLAWYER :

That is the main option I see from your facts

INFOLAWYER :

unless the lawyer can make a motion for reconsideration or reargument based on error