INFOLAWYER, Attorney
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses
11313492

I purchased the saen higgins tax lien coaching program and

I purchased the saen higgins tax lien coaching program and i'm very unhappy!!! They won't give my money back to me! This useless program costs me $2295.00!! I was told i'd have a year todo this program! Their would always be someone to talk to! Its virtually impossible to get a hold of your "coach". All I have to show for all ofthis is a very emty bank account! I'm justa wage earner! I'm literally begging and pleading for a refund!! They''re more than happy to steal[take]your money but they don't want to give it back! Do I need to sue these jerks?Please someone help me!!
Expert:  INFOLAWYER replied 6 years ago.

INFOLAWYER :

Hello, I am legal expert at Justanswer and I will be helping you with your question today.

INFOLAWYER :

You can pursue a refund if they misled you and the product is poor quality

INFOLAWYER :

This can be done in a few ways

INFOLAWYER :

ranging from contesting the charge on your card, to small claims court, to complaint to the BBB to having a lawyer sue on commission fee basis.

INFOLAWYER :

any questions, please ask me

JACUSTOMER-40vq629r- :

I'm going to the bbb of CA to file a claim.I'm going to talk to this karen tomorrow. I do fill misled!She was pointing out the times i "spoke " to my coach! I told them I have very little experince with computers! They always reassured me! I'm so sick of it! Anything ishould say to her when i speak to her tomorrow? What would you say?

INFOLAWYER :

You want to point what the reason is for your demanded refund

INFOLAWYER :

and suggest that unless this is done

INFOLAWYER :

you will turn to the courts, agencies mentioned, and legal counsel

INFOLAWYER :

faced with such legal exposure, often settlement follows

INFOLAWYER :

as she wont want the exposure or legal fees.

INFOLAWYER :

If you have a follow-up question, please remember that there might be a delay between your follow up question and my answer because I may be helping other customers or taking a break.

If I have adequately answered your question, even though the answer might not have been the one for which you hoped, I would appreciate it if you would please click the GREEN ACCEPT button so that I receive credit for my work; otherwise, though you have made a deposit, I do not receive credit. Leaving a BONUS and POSITIVE FEEDBACK after you ACCEPT are also very much appreciated.

If you need additional clarification on this question after clicking ACCEPT, please do not hesitate to click Reply and I will be happy to do what I can to help you further. Thanks for allowing me to be of service to you. I wish you best of luck and a prosperous 2011.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I just left a message.Have you heard a lot of complaints about saen higgins? She says shes not trying to be difficult! Thats hard to believe! The message i left her was the only way this can be settled is all of my money to be refunded! I'll never do this again! Any further suggestions?
I have not personally heard of complainy but I would pursue negotiation and then go through the agencies and court respectively if negotiations fail. best of luck.