Ellen, Lawyer, Consultant
Experience:  25 years of experience helping people like you.

My sister was deceased at 6am this morning, I have her power

My sister was deceased at 6am this morning, I have her power of attorney to act in her behalf from a district cour for any decisions to make, and who has the p;ower of attorney I or is the will?
Expert:  Ellen replied 5 years ago.

My condolences.

I am a lawyer with 25 years experience. While I am permitted to provide you with legal information, I am prohibited by and various state bar associations from giving legal advice, representing you or entering into an attorney-client relationship through this open and nonconfidential forum.

Power of attorney ceases upon death. The executor appointed by the will is responsible for administering the estate.

If you would like additional details concerning my answer, please click REPLY and I will be happy to respond. Otherwise please click ACCEPT so that I am paid by the site. Do not click relist as it will delay my response.