Sam, Attorney at Law
Experience:  More than 20 years of experience practicing law.
10707909

DEAR SIRS MY NAME IS JAMES L POTTER IN BURKBURNETT, TEXAS I

DEAR SIRS MY NAME ISXXXXX IN BURKBURNETT, TEXAS I NEED TO KNOW HOW TO CONTACT SOME ONE THAT CAN HELP ME MY GIRLFRIEND HAD BEEN ARRESTED AT THE AIRPORT IN AMSTERDAM FOR CARRYING GOLD I NEED TO KNOW IF THIS IS TRUE AND WHAT CAN I DO TO GET HER RELEASED
THANK YOU
JAMES L POTTER

Hi

Contact the Consulate at the American Embassy. Here is that contact information They are closed until Monday, but they are the ones who can assist you with finding out if this is true, where she is and what is needed to have her released.

If you have further questions, you may post them here and i will continue to assist. Otherwise, even if you have a subscription with JA please remember to ACCEPT my answer as that is the only way I can get credit for my time and information in this matter. Thank you and good luck

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
can you tell what web site to go to