Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses

I am the owner of a information storage warehouse. Part of

Customer Question

I am the owner of a information storage warehouse. Part of my duties is the physical retrieval of files, their containers, and courier delivery of these articles upon request. I was in an auto accident in May which resulted in my having a separated shoulder, 3 bulging discs in my neck and 5 moderate to severe bulging discs in my mid to lower back. Due to theses injuries I lost contracts with customers due to not being able to fulfill my contractual obligation to them. My largest contract was with my attorney who knew fully well my situation and has yet to literally sit down face to face and explain to me why I can't recover lost revenue. Isn't this somewhat a conflict of interest?
Expert:  INFOLAWYER replied 5 years ago.
Hello, I am legal expert at Justanswer and I will be helping you with your question today. The lawyer should make time to sit with you or else retain another lawyer. It is not a conflict of interest but it is a violation of your contract with the attorney who should make reasonable efforts to be readily available to you.

If you have a follow-up question, please remember that there might be a delay between your follow up questions and my answers because I may be helping other clients or taking a break.

If I have adequately answered your question, even though the answer might not have been the one for which you hoped, I would appreciate it if you would please click the GREEN ACCEPT button so that I receive credit for my work; otherwise, though you have made a deposit, I do not receive credit.

Leaving a BONUS and POSITIVE FEEDBACK after you ACCEPT are also very much appreciated. If you need additional clarification on this question after clicking ACCEPT, please do not hesitate to click Reply and I will be happy to do what I can to help you further. You can always request me in the future through my profile: If you do this, make sure to begin the question with “This Question is for Infolawyer…”

Thanks for allowing me to be of service to you. I wish you best of luck and a prosperous 2011.