NYLAWLADY
NYLAWLADY, Attorney
Experience:  15 YEARS PRIVATE GENERAL PRACTICE CIVIL APPEALS, LITIGATION
19692210

Rent stabilize apt bronx N.Y / garage spot role$$

I live in rent stabilize apt in the bronx N.Y. <br />We have 40 parking spaces . <br />I have one since July 1998. I made the check to Netherland managment inc. The price encreace from $104.97 to $175.00. I file a complain <a href="http://www.nysdhcr.gov" target="_blank">www.nysdhcr.gov</a> Docket # XXXXX R . No body has a lease on the parking spot.The spot has been paid up today.I recieved a letter of terminated 12.31.10 refuse to give explanation . What is my legal right. I was single out.couple won the case it was redaction from $175 to $125.Parking holder space do'nt coplain out of fear.What is my legal right$! xxxxxxxxxx [cell]
Expert:  MShore replied 6 years ago.
Thank you for the post, has your case been heard yet or is it still pending?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I am not computer expert . What information do you need
Expert:  MShore replied 6 years ago.
Hello, I need to know whether your case is still pending?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Hi

steel waiting for answer

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Hi

Back next to a computer.

Expert:  NYLAWLADY replied 6 years ago.
Unless you have a separate lease for the parking spot it is usually month to month and it can be terminated at will with no explanation given. If you didn't pay the rent then they had the right to terminate unless you followed proceedings that may have been outlined in an original agreement in 1998 when you got the space. I don't know what the other person who got a reduction did to get it, but if you wish to fight this you may have to consult with an attorney in your jurisdiction and see if a suit is warranted given the facts.

Is there anything else I can help you with? If I’ve helped, please press the green ACCEPT button so I may get credit for my work. Positive feedback is always appreciated. These responses are for informational purposes only and so not constitute legal advice and therefore do not create an attorney client relationship.

NYLAWLADY, Attorney
Experience: 15 YEARS PRIVATE GENERAL PRACTICE CIVIL APPEALS, LITIGATION