My friends cousin took a drivers ed course for a c class license,

My friend's cousin took a drivers ed course for a c class license, but the place she took the class at submitted the course as a class a, so that's what shows up on her license. She's tried to have it changed back to a class c, but TXDOT refuses to change it. What else can she do to get her license to reflect a class c instead of a class a?
She will most probably have to take the course again. This time making sure the right papers were submitted, as this is the proof she took the course.Is there anything else I can help you with? Thank you for allowing me to help you with your question. Please press the "accept" button so I may be credited and paid for my time. Positive feedback is always appreciated .This answer is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Nor is an attorney-client relationship established. Thank you very much