MDLaw, Attorney
Experience:  Experienced attorney in contract law, litigation and employment law

I would like to know in my current situation as a cake decorator

I would like to know in my current situation as a cake decorator for WalMart if my supervisors actions would be considered work harassment, as explained in short detail? I recently decorated a very large cake order for a customer that took up to approx 2 hrs of manpower time, only to descover the order was not due till the following week, after a co-worker told me, the superviser told her, the order was not due till the next week. So I emmediately placed the whole order in the freezer, as you can freeze cake, we do it all the time. My co-worker told the supervisor to tell me, supervisor said i'm not saying anything, then the next day, took the customers cake, and placed it in the back breakroom and fed it to all other co-workers, without proper permission from management staff, as retaliation against me, as there has been an on going propblem with her and myself on a daily basis. Everday I go to work, I endure a hostile enviroment atmospher from her, against myself and others. I feel she over stepped her leadership boundries with me, and I have approched management concerning this matter, was told they would look into the problem, no response as of yet, but I am a very pacient person. Please advise me, and/or give me a terminalogy of her actions. thankyou bonnie kephart
Expert:  MDLaw replied 5 years ago.
Hello, what is your actual legal question?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Did my emmediate superviser create a hostile work inviroment as to the destruction of the customers cake order I spent approx 2hrs creating. Only to have to redue the same order a week later?
Expert:  MDLaw replied 5 years ago.
No, that would not be considered a hostile work environment under the law. Title VII - federal law - defines a hostile work environment as one in which a work environment becomes hostile due to discrimination based on age, race, gender, disability, religion or national origin.