MDLaw
MDLaw, Attorney
Experience:  Experienced attorney in contract law, litigation and employment law
16277701

My daughter posted on facebook and direct posting to me writing

My daughter posted on facebook and direct posting to me writing that I was a lier, bad parent and more. How can she be made to remove this posting. Facebook does not respond to requesting to remove it.. She posted it on December 8th. She has over 1000 friends who have read this about me.
Expert:  MDLaw replied 3 years ago.
When you say that she "direct posted" to you, what do you mean exactly? How old is your daughter?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

She is 28 years old. This is what she posted on Facebook:

Elita this post is directed towards you. Don't write lovey, dovey bullshit for everyone else to see and then send hateful, hideous, racist, nasty letters to me and the people I love. Your behavior is the reason that you cannot see your gra...ndchildren. Don't tell me chin up. That is fake. Just like your fake, duplicated, mass, two sentence apology. Apologize for the racist remarks about Raymond and your grandchildren. Apologize for the EVIL things you have said to me. Quit sending hate mail to Blanca. Stop talking shit about Amanda and Raymond. Shut your damn mouth and then you can tell me about how much you love me. You don't shit on your "Christmas Gift" for almost 28 years and say that you still cherish it. You are a fake, two faced liar. Apology not accepted.

and I would like to add that every racist "Mexican" remark that you make about Raymond, you are also making those remarks about my children who happen to be "MEXICAN" as well! I am very proud of my children and I am very proud of Raymond and believe it or not I AM PROUD TO LIVE WHERE I DO!

Raymond is a Comedian. Raymond Orta funnyraymond.com Her facebook is Keely Pruitt it is a business fbook. Raymond Orta also has a business fbook, too. All you have to do is click on the "like" button to make comments.

Expert:  MDLaw replied 3 years ago.
If she posted that on her own page and is an adult, there is nothing that you can do to force her to remove it. If she posted it on YOUR facebook wall, you can simply delete it from your own wall. However, legally, you cannot control what she writes on her own page unless she has posted something defamatory. Based on what you wrote, she is simply stating her opinion and not making defamatory remarks about you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
She has threatened to have me arrested for writing on her facebook page. Can she do this?
Expert:  MDLaw replied 3 years ago.
If you posted on her FB page, you would only be arrested if you made a threat of physical harm.

If I have answered your question, please remember to hit the ACCEPT button as that is the only way that we get compensated. We do not get paid by the website and do not get paid until you hit the green ACCEPT button.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No, I didn't make a threat of physical harm. She just didn't like my comments.

Her fabook page and his allows for comments. She painted a 6' x 2' oil painting of his penis and named it, "Raymond Orta's Protriate" and I was successful with facebook to have it removed.

Just recently Raymond posted a painting she did of a girl and I commented on it from an artist point of view which could be taken as negative comments instead of constructive critizism (sp?). He sent a private facebook email to me. It read:

http://www.facebook.com/RgvComedian

Raymond Orta December 19 at 7:09pm Report

I mean it, QUIT YOUR SHIT! i didnt do anything to you to instigate anything, NEITHER did your daughter.. QUIT YOUR SHIT or i will personally have you arrested.

So, it is still true that since I didn't make any threat of physical harm he can't have me arrested for comments on his positing her painting?? Isn't what he wrote a threat of having me put in jail - serious?

Expert:  MDLaw replied 3 years ago.
Again, you can only be arrested if you made a threat of harm.

I would advise that you block both of them from your Facebook.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

He wrote this about me on his tweeter posting back in June.

My girlfriends mom has some mental problems..I wanna bash her brains out and take a look for myself.. She's evil.. She must be Satans sister 1:22 PM Jun 12th via TweetDeck

My girlfriends mom hates me.. and im enjoying every second of driving her insane. :-) 3:37 PM Jun 25th via web

So is any of this considered a threat by him to me?????...I don't know the man but his comedy is nasty and vulgar. My two grandchildren live in this environment.

Expert:  MDLaw replied 3 years ago.
If you feel that you have been physically threatened, you would need to file a police report.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Once I accept your reply I won't be charged anything later on. It won't do some monthly charge automatically from paypal will it?
Expert:  MDLaw replied 3 years ago.
You will only get charged monthly if you signed up for a subscription.
MDLaw, Attorney
Experience: Experienced attorney in contract law, litigation and employment law
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Ok, that's good. Have a good evening on this New Year's Eve. I think I can rest easy knowing he or she can't have me arrested. I however, don't like that she can leave this posting for everyone to read and that it has my name there. I wanted to somehow clear my name.

I thought maybe he was viewing my posting as harassment and that would be his reason for having me arrested. But, I didn't threaten any physical harm. Actually, i've gotten more emotional harm from my apology and if that was her intent...she suceeded in harm to me as her mother.

thanks.