LADYLAWYER
LADYLAWYER, Lawyer
Experience:  Civil; Family; HOA; Landlord/Tenant; Real Estate; Probate; Insurance; Immigration; Wills & Trusts
7887522

Can a convicted felon own a muzzle loader in Florida

Expert:  LADYLAWYER replied 5 years ago.

Thanks for choosing Justanswer.com! I look forward to helping you with legal information today.

Under FL law, a "firearm" means a weapon or device from which a projectile or projectiles may be fired by an explosive such as gunpowder. Thus, any firearm will support a charge of unlawful possession of a firearm. In fact, each firearm possessed will support a separate charge. So no, a felon is not allowed to possess a muzzleloader in FL. Please just let me know if you have any more questions. If not, please don't forget to click on the green accept button in the answer box so that I can receive credit for helping you. It is the only way I can receive compensation for my time and it will charge you nothing further to press accept. Thanks so much.