INFOLAWYER, Attorney
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses
11313492

I need to be given the Arizona Revised Statute number that

Customer Question

I need to be given the Arizona Revised Statute number that is the ruling for apartment complexes IN PHOENIX ARiZONA having to move the offending party who's smoking is getting into my apartment, I have lived here over a year, the offending person(s) have been here two days.. I need substantial ARS information. THe last expert only gave me vague generalities that I already knew. Then I couldn't even print what he said.. then it was off screen and now I clicked this to give a rating and am sigend up for something again.. so please... a real answer....thanks
Expert:  INFOLAWYER replied 6 years ago.

INFOLAWYER :

Hello, I am legal expert at Justanswer and I will be helping you with your question today.

INFOLAWYER :

http://www.azag.gov/civil_rights/TenantRightsResponsibilities.pdf

INFOLAWYER :

http://www.azsos.gov/public_services/publications/residential_landlord_tenant_act/Residential.pdf

JACUSTOMER-80wt3err- :

So , What ARS do I look for to get this answered? thank you

JACUSTOMER-80wt3err- :

I need the ARS number please..

INFOLAWYER :

§ 33-1324. Landlord to maintain fit premises

JACUSTOMER-80wt3err- :

Thank you I know they need to is 33-1324 the ARS that references SMOKING... I know there is a statute specifically regarding smoking and that the offending party is the one to be relocated. I need THAT one, please... pretty please...

INFOLAWYER :

I have reviewed the statutes and the one I provided is the applicable one

INFOLAWYER :

I looked for one specific to smoking and did not locate one

INFOLAWYER :

you can proceed under one mentioned, the lease, common law and the facts of the case which are more than enough