Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I have already been through forcloser. Option One sold my home

Customer Question

I have already been through forcloser. Option One sold my home to Well Fargo after I paid Option One about $30,000.00 for being 2 months late. Then they sold my home anyways. I am still living in it and believe Option One are a bunch of crocks. I went through several loan modifiers, spent a lot more money. Then I found US LOAN AUDITORS. They started out great. I got a 63 page report on what the banks did wrong. I was given an attorney. That is when things went down hill They gave me another attorney. He never returned my calls or answered his phone Then US LOAN AUDITORS STOPED ANSWERING THEIR PHONE AND RETURNING ANY CALLS. Another $17,000 down the drain. I won't give up but I am so mixed up and scared that I don;t know what to dol
Thanks for any help you can give mel Joanne
|
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 6 years ago.

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to assist you. I encourage you to ask me for clarification, if you are not clear with my Answer.

I am sorry to hear about your difficulties.

What is your specific question?

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I am in California. My question is what can I do to get my home back? Who do I talk to that can help me. I want my home back and to stop this suffering. how do I do this? there must be some honest people out there. Do I have a case?

Thank you for the clarification.

I will opt out however in favor of another Expert who may be better suited for your questions.