GeorgetownLawyr
GeorgetownLawyr, Attorney
Experience:  10+ Years Experience in Civil Litigation, Family, Probate and Immigration Law.
46665915

WE ARE PLANNING TO COME TO HONOLULU IN JAN TO VISIT A FRIEND

WE ARE PLANNING TO COME TO HONOLULU IN JAN TO VISIT A FRIEND OF OURS WHO IS LIVING FOR FOUR MONTHS WITH HIS DAUGHTER WHO LIVES IN HONOLULU. THIS FREIND OF OURS IS FROM CANADA AND HAS ASKED ME TO BRING A MEDICAL PERSCRIPTION (BETA BLOCKER) WITH US WHEN WE COME. WHAT, IF ANY, ARE THE REGULATIONS ON THIS? HE DOES NOT HAVE ENOUGH WITH HIM TO LAST FOUR MONTHS.
Submitted: 6 years ago via ForeignBorn.
Expert:  GeorgetownLawyr replied 6 years ago.
Thank you for allowing me to assist you. If there is a delay in my reply, I am helping others but WILL reply to you asap. Thanks for your patience.

Whose name is XXXXX XXXXX in?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

I DID NOT GET A REPLY BACK FROM MY QUESTION

Sorry, for some reason I could not get back into this question until now. It is ok for you to bring the prescription for him. I would advice you bring it in your checked luggage. there is no law that prohibits bringing his prescription medication for him.

I hope this helps. If I have answered your question, Please click "accept" so that I receive credit for answering your questions. I will still be happy to reply to any follow up at no extra cost. Your Positive feedback is also appreciated. Be sure to request me in the future and put “To Georgetownlawyr” in the subject line. Thanks and best regards.