LegalKnowledge, Attorney
Experience:  9+ years handling Legal, Real Estate, Criminal Law, Family Law, Traffic matters.

My dtrs friend in So. CA called me this am

My dtr's friend in So. CA called me this am wabnting to borrow $1,00 to help pay her mortgage of $1,600. She'll borrow $1,000 also from her brother. Ther IRS with held her paycheck this mo. She'll start paying us back $100 per mo. starting in Jan. with no interest. I want to send her a ltr. similar to a prom. note. What should I put on it?

You should put something in writing and have her sign it. It should state the total amount she will owe you and the amount she will pay each month, until it is paid back. It should have a start date and an end date, as well as what will happen in the event that she does not pay back the full amount on time, as agreed.
Please see above
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

What are possibilities of what we could do if she doesn't pay us back as agreed?

Carolene Cook

You may want to start charing her interest if the loan is not repaid in the agreed upon time or you could sue her.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

I like your answer, but accepting it says I agree that they will charge me $30. I called them 2 days ago about this with another answer and thought we had it worked out. Just Answer takes out $38 per month on my credit card. Can you please straighten this out for me?