ScottyMacEsq, Attorney
Experience:  Licensed Texas General Practice Attorney
19487448

How far back does a CORI check go How many years back can

Customer Question

How far back does a CORI check go? How many years back can they go?
Expert:  ScottyMacEsq replied 6 years ago.

ScottyMacEsq :

Thank you for using JustAnswer. I am researching your issue and will respond shortly.

ScottyMacEsq :

The CORI report is going to include everything that the state has in your criminal record, so it could feasibly go back as far as your record does. You can always request your CORI report to actually see what is on there. Here is a form that you can do so.

ScottyMacEsq :

The only sure way to tell what your CORI report has is to get a copy yourself. And so you should certainly request on from them,

ScottyMacEsq :

Hope that clears things up a bit. If you have any other questions, please let me know. If not, and you have not yet, please select the "accept" button. If you have already clicked "accept", or if you will in the future, please let me know so I can track these for my own reports and customer satisfaction stats. Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX good luck to you!