How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Cedric Your Own Question
Cedric, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 2899
Experience:  Lawyer with several years of litigation experience in civil and criminal law.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Cedric is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How do I go about getting a subpoena for video footage from

Resolved Question:

How do I go about getting a subpoena for video footage from the apartment complex of which I reside? I need it for a legal matter.
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Cedric replied 5 years ago.
You just draft a regular subpena and request the video footage from your aparment.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
What do you mean by draft a regular subpena?
Expert:  Cedric replied 5 years ago.
I mean there are form subpoenas that you can get at your local court house.
Cedric and 6 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you

Related Legal Questions