Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Dear Sirs, Im a gang stalking victim leaving in Lugano Switzerla

Customer Question

Dear Sirs,
I'm a gang stalking victim leaving in Lugano Switzerland could somebody help me
and give me some informations regarding this drama?
I'd be gratefull,
Francesca Invernizzi
Expert:  Andrea, Esq. replied 4 years ago.

What type of information are you looking for ?

Haven't you contacted the police for help ?

Thank you

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Yes I did , http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GslFm9QuX8

, but those crime are covered.Please help me!

TACTICS.:

• following a target on foot wherever he goes
  • Standing around a target while he is paying for a purchase in a store.
  • Swarming the target - i.e. totally surrounding a target so he cannot move.
  • Physically intimidating a target by standing very close -
  • When a target sits anywhere in public, group members will attempt to sit behind him in order to create noise, by whatever means, including tapping their feet on the target's chair.
  • Walking by a target and doing strange things to attract his attention, such as:
    • Blinking their eyes - Reading the time from an imaginary watch on their wrist - Making faces

Noise Campaigns:

• Generating noise around the clock.
  • Interfering with sleep patterns (i.e. through excessive noise). Trying to wake up the target at night as many times as they can.
  • Noise campaigns include:
    • People yelling and screaming outside the person's residence.
    • Numerous different vehicles, squealing their tires, honking their horns and hanging around a certain area.
  • Apartment noise campaigns will include:
    • Tapping on the walls in the middle of the night - Taps running - Hammering
    • Noises coming from the upper and/or lower apartments, and possibly the apartments on both sides
  • Ideally, noises are timed to activities of the target, such as:
    • When a target goes outside - When a target flushes the toilet
    • When a target turns on a water faucet - When a target walks near a window.

Vehicle-related tactics:

• Numerous different vehicles hanging around a certain area.
  • Traveling in convoys with highbeams on - Drivers in convoys waving at one another.
  • Attempting to intercept the target's vehicle at intersections.
  • Trying to force the target's vehicle off the road.
  • Vandalizing the target's vehicle, including:
    • Slashing tires - Scratching paint - Stealing license plates
    • Draining the oil or antifreeze over a period of time in the hopes of destroying the engine.
    • They do not usually cut brake lines or commit other acts of sabotage which would leave evidence.

THE PSYCHOLOGICAL TOLL OF THIS HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION IS ALSO HUGE. IMAGINE BEING UNDER CONSTANT SURVEILLANCE AND TORTURED WHEREVER YOU GO. SABOTAGE OF REPUTATION AND BELONGINGS AT HOME, WORK AND AUTOMOBILE WHILE A TARGETED PERSON IS AWAY. FAMILY LIFE IS DESTROYED. WORK PERFORMANCE IS AFFECTED. JOBS AND LIVELIHOOD ARE LOST. SOME HAVE COMMITTED SUICIDE. WHENEVER THESE CRIMES ARE REPORTED TO LOCAL OR FEDERAL POLICE, THE VICTIM IS LABELED MENTALLY ILL.
THEREFORE, THE PERPETRATORS CONTINUE FREELY WITH THEIR TORTURE CAMPAIGN ON MANY, MANY OTHERS.

Make no mistake these are the most horrendous ORWELLIAN PUBLIC INFORMATION AND INQUIRY BLACKOUT. It is our responsibility to record and alert the world to these horrendous crimes - and the extreme danger that these technologies, powers and tendencies pose to human rights, liberty, democracy, privacy and the mental and physical freedom, individuality, integrity, health and growth of all people - in all their "infinite?" richness, degrees, dimensions, aspects, qualities and diversity!

L'abisso dell'amoralita'

Is COINTELPRO Back Using Organized Gang Stalking?

Imagine what it is like to be stalked by 20, 30, or 40 people a day, to have one of them there when you leave your house in the morning, there when you come home at night. That is what organized gang stalking targets go through. They are stalked at intersections, in parks, in stores, as they walk along streets, as they enter or exit buildings, everywhere they go. Now imagine that this organized gang stalking happens not for one day or for a week or for a month, but for years.

A target's property might have trash thrown on it. There might be car alarms set off or beeping of horns if they try to take a walk, when the go to throw out the trash. There might be noise scheduled to disrupt their sleep. Neighbors might be enlisted to join in the harassment in an attempt to socially isolate the target. Dogs might be used to intimidate, running up to the target, or jumping out of car windows. There might be wrong numbers to the target's phone, vehicles stopping and standing in front of the target's home.

What organized gang stalkers do is sensitize the target to a stimulus that all the gang stalkers use. The stimulus is often an everyday thing - for instance, the color "red." The thing that makes the stimulus so aversive is the frequency with which it occurs. A group of 20 or 30 or 40 or more of organized gang stalkers might be involved in harassing the target, so the target is continuously harassed with the same stimulus but by different individuals. Every time the target enters or leaves his or her home, for instance, an organized gang stalker will be there with something red on. The target's routines are ascertained. Neighbors - afraid of being gang stalked themselves - might alert the gang stalkers when the target is leaving his or her home. When the target walks on the beach, three or four gang stalkers wearing red might be there. When the target opens his or her blinds in the morning, the first thing he or she will see will be a gang stalker in red. It is the frequency of the stimulus and the duration of the gang stalking that makes it so aversive along with the isolation of the target.

Some of the tactics used in gang stalking are similar to tactics used in the Counter Intelligence Program (COINTELPRO) used by the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) between 1956 and 1971. Brian Glick, an attorney, tells us in his book, War at Home, the four main methods used by the FBI during COINTELPRO were psychological warfare, infiltration, harassment through the legal system, and extralegal force and violence. Just as neighbors today are solicited to join in gang stalking a target, back in the fifties and sixties, the FBI would pressure parents, employers, landlords. school officials and others in the life of targets to cause problems for them. Back then the FBI used dirty tricks to discredit targets, just as today in organized gang stalking misinformation about targets is spread. Brian Glick tells us the FBI used psychological warfare in their COINTELPRO program in the 50's and 60's against targets; today in organized gang stalking psychological tactics are used where ordinary everyday items are repetively used to create doublebinds. Open garage doors, lawn mowers left on front lawns are repetitively used by all the gang stalkers to attract the target's notice where to notice and report such everything things makes the target sound crazy - the intent of the gang stalkers. In the 50's and 60's FBI agents would infiltrate groups pretending to be members; gang stalking targets today allege infiltration is taking place again with those feigning to be gang stalking targets making outrageous claims to create the impression targets are paranoid.

s are covered .

I am going to opt out because this appears to be beyond my area of expertise. Another expert should be able to assist you.

Thank you and I wish you the best

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thank you for your answer,

I went many times to the Police station to denounce all the vandalisms and sabotages I was having in my house and everywhere I went with my sons

but they said it wasn't possible to do something, I didn't know that I was a Target Individual after that I tried to suicide me because I couldn't believe something could exist and I thought I was crazy but now after some sourches on internet and by coincidence I found out the reality of my drama. I'm writing a book now to leave a testimony but to leave like that it is not posible.

I must also say that I'm not a criminal ,I'm not a terrorist and I Have not been charged with a crime, nor I'm connected to anyone who is, to my knowledge.

There are covert crimes being committed against innocent and virtually defenseless italian and switzerland citizens of other country as well. I'm one of these persons.

Hope you can do something to help me,

Francesca Invernizzi Valerio

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Dear Sirs,

I didn't received any answer I payed already 2 times the amount you required but nobody couln't answer my question. Let me know something please,

Francesca Invernizzi

Expert:  Fran-mod replied 4 years ago.

I am sorry to have to report that I’ve been unable to find an expert who is able to answer your question. Our European Law section is very new, and new experts continue to be admitted to it. However at this time we have no legal experts in Switzerland who can be of assistance to you.

Would you like me to process a refund for you, or would you prefer to leave the deposit in your JustAnswer account to be credited against a future question?

Regards,

Fran
Moderator, JustAnswer