lwpat
lwpat, Attorney
Experience:  Actively practicing trial attorney
15417118

WHEN WE BOUGHT OUR MOBIL HOME FROM THE OWNER WE HAD A SIGNED

WHEN WE BOUGHT OUR MOBIL HOME FROM THE OWNER WE HAD A SIGNED BILL OF SALE , STATING HOW MUCH AND SIGNED BY A NOTOREE . WHEN WE WEREN,T GETTING ALONG I MOVED TO CALIFORNIA AND SIGNED THE MOBIL HOME OVER TO MY BOYFRIEND, IT WAS A PAPER THAT HAD COME FROM THE MOBIL HOME PARK, NAM,E OF PERSON SIGNING IT OVER, MAKE AND MODEL,THEN ON THE LEFT HAND SIDE OF THE THE PAPER TWO SIGNATURES THAT HAD TO BE SIGNED AND THEN SIGNATURE OF NOTERYPUBIC.ONLY ONE LINE WAS SINED NOT TWO .I THEN CAME BACK TO HIM AND HE STATED THAT THE MOBIL HOME WAS NO LONGER MINE, IT WAS LEGALLY HIS.NOW THE ORIGINAL PAPER IS MISSING, THAT WAS SIGNED.IS IT HALF MINE NOW THERE IS NO EVIDENCE OF THE ORIGINAL, MISSING. DOES THIS GO BACK TO THE ORIGINAL PAPER. AND WHAT CAN I DOAS HE HAS A NEW GIRLFRIEND . CAN IT BE SOLDAND I GET MY MONEY BACK THAT WAS PUT INTO THIS HOME.
Expert:  lwpat replied 6 years ago.

Followup questions WILL be answered if my first answer is acceptable. Subscription customers. An ACCEPT is credited to me but you are not charged.

Without seeing exactly what you signed I am only guessing. However, it appears that you legally signed over to him all of your rights, title and interest in the mobile home. It does not go back to the original but to what you signed. Since it was witnessed and notarized my best guess is that he is correct and you no longer have any interest in the home.