Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

. I am a sixty-nine year old disabled veteran that was

Customer Question

I am a sixty-nine year old disabled veteran that was denied respectful treatment and denied Transportation back to my home By A Hospital,and the police that ordered the rescue ambulance to transport to the hospital. And when I was released from the Hospital. I asked for transportation back home. I didnot have my wallet or phone. And I advised the Hospital, the County, and city, that I was a disabled And not capable of walking 13 miles to Timmonsville,SC.
It was quite evident that there was collusion by all agencies. I was hit by a car while attempting to walk. The treatment was by the actions of a police officer because I did not responde fast enough when he treated me in a demeaning address. And I told him that I had a diability and the position space in the car were hampering my exit from the car. and and demeaning attempt to Penalize me. Ihad fallen many times and Asked the police give me a ride. I had been dernied help and assistace by organizations supposedly to help people they are charged with help, not to punish. Which their actions were meant to put me in harms way. I am a sixty-nine year old disabled veteran. Is this The way they treat seniors with disabilities.
Expert:  C.Fortunato replied 5 years ago.

Hi seamusa,

What is your legal question, please? (What would you like to know?)

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

I was not given help or equitable treatment I asked for fair treatment and not as a person with a disabilities.Instead I was harrassed and put in harms way. Was I not treated fairly and not given my rights in accordance with the Americans wit disabilities Act parts iii and iv

And It appears that i can't get any help! bSo, cancel!

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
No help
I will opt out of this question, so that someone with familiarity with the ADA can help you further.