GeorgetownLawyr
GeorgetownLawyr, Attorney
Experience:  10+ Years Experience in Civil Litigation, Family, Probate and Immigration Law.
46665915

i havr a felony and i want to travel to vietnam. will i be

i havr a felony and i want to travel to vietnam. will i be granted a visa and entry into vietnam.

GeorgetownLawyr :

Hello, My name is XXXXX XXXXX I'll be helping you resolve your matter. Please remember there may be a delay as I may be helping other customers. I can do a little bit of research to see if I can find the answer for you...let me know?

JACUSTOMER-5w37xp38- :

hello, i want to travel to vietnam but im a convicted felon. will i be able to recieve a visa and entry into vietnam?

let me see what I can find out...
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
okay thankyou.
the visa application for vietnam doesn't even ask if you have a conviction record from what I saw. also in reading about the process apparently if you apply in person at the embassy in D.C. or California, you can explain what happened if you have a crime and they are very understanding. I would bet that is because you do not have a lot of people visiting vietnam so they are not as strict as the u.s.

I hope this clarifies the issues for you. Please click 'accept" so that I may receive credit. I am happy to answer your follow up questions at no extra cost. thanks and best regards.