Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

I have neighbors across the fence, who just happen to be my

I have neighbors across the fence, who just happen to be my ex and my girlfriends ex. Yes, real live version of wife swap. We could write a book about all this crap.

He taunts us constantly everyday, cusses us, flips us off and even grabs his berries. I told him there is a cure for that.

His name is XXXXX XXXXX made a sign that reads ( wish in one hand, tim in the other!) can i display this at the entrance to our property? Legally?

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to assist you. I encourage you to ask me for clarification, if you are not clear with my Answer.

Okay, I am not following this...

What is "flips us off and even grabs his berries?"

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Shoots us the bird, one finger salute ie. Tellin us to f**koff!
Grabbin his berries means hes grabbin his crotch. I was just tryin to keep it a pg rating

Thank you for the additional information.

I am sorry for making you clarify. I am not too good with urban dictionary or idiomatic expressions...

Now back to your question

I have neighbors across the fence, who just happen to be my ex and my girlfriends ex. Yes, real live version of wife swap. We could write a book about all this crap. He taunts us constantly everyday, cusses us, flips us off and even grabs his berries. I told him there is a cure for that. His name is XXXXX XXXXX made a sign that reads ( wish in one hand, tim in the other!) can i display this at the entrance to our property? Legally?

Response: Yes, you can. That is your freedom of expression, which is guaranteed by the First Amendment to the US Constitution.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Even though it has his name on the sign? First name only
Yes
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Thanks for your time

You are quite Welcome!