Andrea, Esq.
Andrea, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  25 yrs. experience in family law, estates, real estate, business law, criminal defense, immigration, and employment law.

i live in hi and facing notice of sale nonjudicil foreclosure

Customer Question

i live in hi and facing notice of sale nonjudicil foreclosure with jp morgan my inicial loan was with wamu i was never notified of the change i have sent jp a written request to show standing produce the note they have not but still plan to auction what else shoud i do injunction tro
Expert:  Andrea, Esq. replied 3 years ago.

Hi, and Welcome to JustAnswer

Thank you for your question,

My name isXXXXX am a licensed, practicing Attorney with 25 years experience and will be glad to help with your question

The Answer I am providing is information only and does not constitute the practice of law in jurisdictions where I am not licensed to practice. JustAnswer's policy and State Bar restrictions prohibit any attorney-client relationship, giving legal advice and client representation though this forum. The attorneys on JustAnswer are glad to answer questions and give information, but JustAnswer is not a law firm, so we cannot take on client representation and no attorney-client relationship is formed

_______________________________________________________________

You can file a Motion to Stay Foreclosure Sale", however, you must show good cause why you are asking for this relief.

________________________________________________________________

Please press "ACCEPT" so that I may receive credit for assisting you

BONUS is always appreciated

That is the only way I get paid

_______________________________________________________________________________

Kindest Regards,

ANDREA, JD, LLM

MEMBER, NY & PA BAR

Don't forget to leave positive feedback!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
this is a terrable answer by the time a stay is heard it will be long gone with no right to

I will opt out and allow another expert to assist you .

I wish you the best