Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney
Experience:  Began practicing law in 1992

Is there a way to lift a no contact order from my husband.

Is there a way to lift a no contact order from my husband. He got charged with assault count level 4, we have children together and never had any violence in home until this episode. What options do I have as the victim in lifting no contact order. My husband's pre trial is Nov. 15.
You need to go through his attorney or hire your own. His attorney can file the motion on his behalf using your testimony to support it.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you. As you know, we work on the honor system here and cannot always provide you answers that you like. I believe I have answered all of the questions you asked so I would request that you please click the ACCEPT button so I receive credit for my work and leave feedback if you have a chance. Please consider clicking "BONUS" as a nice way of saying "thanks" for a job well done, although this is neither required nor expected. Please remember that we can only base our answers on the information you provide and sometimes a misunderstanding as to what you are looking for or already know occurs so feel free to ask additional questions. Please be aware that my answer is not legal advice, it is merely information. You should always contact a local attorney for legal advice.

Several customers have asked how they direct a question to me in particular. If you specifically want me to provide information for you just put “FOR JD 1992” in the subject line and I will pick up the next time I am online.