SoloLawyer, Attorney
Experience:  Licensed Missisippi Attorney; Criminal Law, Family Law, Personal Injury, and Civil Defense

1965 I was 19 years old and arested for something like disordly

Customer Question

1965 I was 19 years old and arested for something like disordly conduct, resisting arest, and hitting a police officer. I pled guilty to the local (county) Justice of the Piece. and received 30 days each count, served my time and was let go. I left that county and state never to return.
Would this ever turn up on any type of background investigation. I am looking at applying for a California notary licence.
I don't want to lie but also I don't want to bring up any old stuff that nobody would ever realy care about or find out about
Expert:  SoloLawyer replied 5 years ago.

SoloLawyer :

Hello - Thank you for contacting JustAnswer. My name is Michael; I look forward to helping you with your legal problem today.

SoloLawyer :

Yes, this will show up. Also, I do not suggest lying on any type of application to the State.