Steinlaw
Steinlaw, Attorney
Experience:  8+ years as an insurance adjuster, 7+ years as a personal injury and consumer law attorney
12106879

I had my mortgage through Countrywide. Do I send in claim

I had my mortgage through Countrywide. Do I send in claim forms just for that reason?
Hello and thank you for your question. What are you looking to assert a claim about?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I recently read about this settlement and wondered if I needed for file any claim by Oct 18th. What if I have had a breach that I don't know about.
I am going to open the question to my colleagues. Please hang on.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Holding.
Thanks. You will get notice if and when someone can take over. I sent to a couple of colleagues to see if they can help you.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
waiting for reply
You are talking about the class action settlement regarding identity theft. Yes, you should send in a claim form and you will qualify for the monitoring that they are offering you.

Good luck.
Steinlaw, Attorney
Experience: 8+ years as an insurance adjuster, 7+ years as a personal injury and consumer law attorney