Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

Customer Question

After making the mistake of signing up to I was referred by their so called expert to the manufacturer's website and instructed to read the product manual. Naturally, I find this extremely offensive as I am far from stupid and had already read the instruction manual prior to contacting Now are ignoring my repeated requests for a refund and my request to close my account. How do I get my money back?
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 6 years ago.

please go to and customer service will gladly assist you.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Thanks but I've already been to that page over 3 times and I'm still waiting for customer service to help me. In fact I have received no response whatsoever from them.
I am so sorry for the problems you are experiencing, but unfortunately the experts have no control over any of the customer service matters. BUT I will forward it on to customer service as well and hopefully that will get you a response. Again, please accept my apology as this is not something that happens frequently and I will do what I can to make sure it gets to customer service.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Thank you so much for your help.